WORKERS COMP MATTERS, hosted by Attorney Alan S. Pierce focuses on the issues relating to people who have been hurt at work. This show focuses on workers’ compensation cases in which plaintiffs have worked in sick buildings. Attorney Pierce and special guest, Attorney, James H. Sandman, a nationally-know expert in cases involving sick buildings, discuss the difficulties identifying the source of multiple chemical sensitivities that make people sick and how to overcome the obstacles in these kinds of lawsuits. This program is sponsored by the Boston Media Group.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors