The Securities and Exchange Commission recently filed civil fraud charges against investment bank, Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Attorneys and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Attorney Jacob S. Frenkel, from Shulman Rogers Gandal Pordy & Ecker, P.A and Attorney Palmer C. Hamilton, a member of the Government Relations Practice Group at Jones Walker, to discuss the details of this lawsuit. They take a look at the SEC’s current role, the impact of the lawsuit, financial regulation legislation and what this means for Wall Street.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors