The Class Action Fairness Act became law in the U.S. in February of 2005. But has CAFA been a real benefit to the justice system across the country? Join Coast to Coast hosts, attorneys and Law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi, for an in depth debate with their guests, appellate Attorney Howard Bashman, columnist for Law.com and The Legal Intelligencer of ALM Media, legal reporter Shannon Duffy, who also writes for The Legal Intelligencer and other ALM Media publications and Attorney Richard W. Cohen of Lowey Dannenberg Bemporad and Selinger, P.C. with first-hand experience in an ongoing class action case affected by the CAFA. You’ll get the details of CAFA’s first year from every side of the issue on this edition.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors