In the world of settlement trusts, one of the advantages is finding a trustee who fully understands the benefits of using structured settlements in trusts and can accommodate the needs of both the claimants and the defendants in each case. In this follow-up to the Trusts and Structured Settlements show, Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host, William D. Wakelee, settlement annuity specialist in Ringler’s Philadelphia office, welcome back David J. Cover, Senior Vice President and Senior Settlement Advisor for the Trust and Investment Services Division of PeoplesBank, to look inside the settlement trust arena. They will discuss common issues associated with settlement trusts, common reasons for people to put settlement monies into these trusts, how the trust handles the upfront cash that goes into the trust and the structured payments coming in and the education of individuals on the importance of settlement trusts.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors