Many in our legal community are coping with layoffs and firm/company restructuring. In this edition of Law Technology Now, host Monica Bay welcomes Babs Deacon, director of consulting and data analytics with Integreon and Mark Reichenbach, vice president for client and industry development, Capital Legal Solutions, to talk about their experiences this winter finding new jobs. Later in the program, Monica is joined by Chris Braun, director of online recruitment for the North American division of Incisive Media (lawjobs.com), and Seth Chavez, marketing coordinator for the Los Angeles County Bar Association, to discuss the “Greening Your Career” networking breakfast at Legal Tech WestCoast.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors