In this edition of the ESI Report, host Gina Jytyla, Managing Staff Attorney in the Legal Technologies division at Kroll Ontrack, welcomes Joe DeMarco, Partner with DeVore & DeMarco LLP and Jason Paroff, Senior Director of Computer Forensics Operations at Kroll Ontrack to discuss a recent case from the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, United States v. Comprehensive Drug Testing, Inc. Mr. Demarco and Mr. Paroff will take an in-depth look into the court’s analysis, including the potential impact on law enforcement agencies who conduct investigations where digital evidence is at issue. In the Bits & Bytes Legal Analysis segment, Kroll Ontrack Legal Correspondent, Kelly Kubacki will take a look at the discovery order issued in United States v. Sensient Colors, Inc.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors