Many senior attorneys or “gray” lawyers are often forced into retirement by their firms or left jobless facing big decisions with their futures in the law. On Lawyer 2 Lawyer we will discuss age discrimination in the legal profession. Are older lawyers being pushed out? What alternatives are there for senior lawyers? What is being done to assist these attorneys? Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, welcome Jean Berman, Executive Director of the International Senior Lawyers Project and Kate Madigan, President of the NY State Bar Association, to discuss this growing issue in the legal profession.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors