With global warming and environmental issues plaguing the world, the legal community is doing its part by taking charge and partaking in individual tasks within their firms to save the environment. Join Law.com blogger and co-host, Bob Ambrogi as he talks “Green Firms” with the experts: Attorney Carolyn S. Kaplan, Chief Sustainability Officer from Nixon Peabody LLP and Attorney Daniel Eisenberg, Associate at Beveridge & Diamond, PC and the Public Service Vice Chair for the ABA Section on Environment, Energy and Resources (SEER) Air Quality Committee. In this show, we will talk about the emergence of green firms worldwide, how firms can get involved, what going green can do for your firm and what employees within a firm need to do on a daily basis in order to stay green.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors