Facebook’s super-hyped IPO quickly turned into Wall Street folly. Lawsuits were filed almost immediately. Accusations of selective financial disclosure, investor deception and NASDAQ negligence are flying. So who is to blame? And who is liable? Lawyer2Lawyer co-hosts and attorneys, Bob Ambrogi and Craig Williams, get the legal story of Facebook’s botched IPO and pending litigation from John P. (“Sean”) Coffey, Managing Director at BlackRobe Capital Partners, and Scott M. Berman, Partner at Friedman Kaplan Seiler & Adelman.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors