Coast to Coast, with Robert Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams from Law.com’s arsenal of law bloggers gets first hand accounts from inside the courtroom at the VIOXX trial underway in New Jersey. A 60-yr old war veteran claims VIOXX caused his heart attack. Special guest, Attorney Sam Davis, from Davis, Saperstein & Solomon, P.C., who has been attending the trial to gather information for his own plaintiffs’ cases against Merck Pharmaceuticals, recounts developments in the trial including some outbursts between Merck lead defense counsel and Judge Carol Higbee. Also joining us on the show is NJ Law Journal reporter Lisa Brennan and well-known defense Attorney Alan Klein from Duane Morris LLP, who was MDL liason counsel for a pharmaceutical manufacturer in the diet drug fen-phen litigation. Three important perspectives you won’t want to miss!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors