Chaos is an every day occurence in the Saddam Hussein trial. The courtroom has seen 3 different judges, 2 assassinations, postponements, outbursts, walk-outs, no-shows. It is nothing like what we’re accustomed to seeing in the U-S Justice system. On this edition of Coast to Coast, hosts J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi, who are attorneys and law.com bloggers, discuss what is really going on, with a very special guest, Simone Monasebian, Chief of the United Nations’ Office of Drugs and Crime.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors