With tuition costs for traditional law schools rising and law students struggling to pay off debt, online legal education can be an alternative for some. Attorneys and co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams welcome Ellen Murphy, the Program Director for Concord Law School’s Small Business Practice LLM and Attorney Ross E. Mitchell, a graduate of Concord Law School of Kaplan University, to get an inside look at an online legal education. They talk about the online process, interaction, accreditation and what the future holds for online legal education.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors