The Federal Circuit recently sided with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office ruling that the USPTO did not overstep its authority in adopting new rules that some companies and patent lawyers claim will stifle innovation and fundamentally alter patent practice. Join In-House Legal host Paul D. Boynton Esq, as he welcomes Attorney James E. Hopenfeld, a partner in Ropes & Gray’s Intellectual Property Group, to discuss the immediate impact of this federal ruling and how patent practices and industries could be affected in real-world practice.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors