With the wave of technology dominating the legal world, reporting from the courtroom has gone from scribbling notes on a pad of paper to live coverage through blogs, video and even tweets. Attorney and co-host, Bob Ambrogi welcomes Ron Sylvester, Staff Writer for Interactive News for The Wichita Eagle/Kansas.com and Attorney Eric P. Robinson, an attorney in New York who specializes in media and Internet law, to talk about the latest in live reporting from the courtroom. They discuss procedure for getting permission from a Judge, cameras in the courtroom and how live reporting has affected traditional journalism in the courtroom.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors