Some of the best lawyers in the country are our Public Defenders. They have heavy caseloads, longer hours than most lawyers and they take starting salaries of $35K! in many parts of the U-S! Why do they do it? On this week’s Coast to Coast with hosts and Law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, our guests give us a window on their world as Public Defenders. We’re fortunate to have Attorney Josh Hayne from the Massachusetts Public Defender’s office, Attorney Greg Apt, Public Defender in Los Angeles County and Attorney Robert Spangenberg, President of The Spangenberg Group, conducting research on civil and criminal justice system-related topics for over 20 years. You can’t miss this compelling show, sponsored by Law.com!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors