Medicare set asides, in compliance with the MSP, have become a hot topic in the area of workers compensation settlements with a wide range of approaches and interpretations. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and two expert guests to help sort this all out: Ken Paradis, CEO of Crowe Paradis Services Corp., and Rob Lewis, Chief Legal Officer at Crowe Paradis, the national Medicare compliance company based in the Boston area along with 6 other major locations. Crowe Paradis handles Medicare issues for a number of the nation’s leading carriers, third party administrators and self-insureds.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors