The Class Action Fairness Act became law in the U.S. in February of 2005. But has CAFA been a real benefit to the justice system across the country? Join Coast to Coast hosts, attorneys and Law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi, for an in depth debate with their guests, appellate Attorney Howard Bashman, columnist for Law.com and The Legal Intelligencer of ALM Media, legal reporter Shannon Duffy, who also writes for The Legal Intelligencer and other ALM Media publications and Attorney Richard W. Cohen of Lowey Dannenberg Bemporad and Selinger, P.C. with first-hand experience in an ongoing class action case affected by the CAFA. You’ll get the details of CAFA’s first year from every side of the issue on this edition.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors