In this edition of the ESI Report, Kroll Ontrack Managing Staff Attorney Gina Jytyla welcomes Tim Morgner, President of Complete Systems Integration and Rich Kessler, Managing Consultant in Kroll Ontrack’s ESI Consulting Group, to discuss how to best bridge the communication gap that can exist between Legal and IT and how these two departments can work together in creating an efficient e-discovery response to investigations or litigation. In the Bits & Bytes segment, Kroll Ontrack Legal Correspondent, Kelly Kubacki, will take a look at the discovery order issued in Bray & Gillespie Management LLC v. Lexington Insurance Company.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors