In this edition of the BU Law podcast, host and media veteran, Dan Rea of WBZ-Radio 1030 welcomes BU School of Law Professor of Law, Dr. David Nersessian, who teaches Human Rights Law and Professional Responsibility, to talk about his new book, Genocide and Political Groups. Should political groups be included in a legal definition of genocide? Hear why Dr. Nersessian suggests that the international community would be well served by creating a separate international crime to address political genocide and what is the impact of globalization on the legal profession.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors