Usually a law firm will hand off documents to a process server who will then take care of service. Locating a process server who will do this promptly and ethically is very important. On this edition of The Paralegal Voice, co-host Vicki Voisin joins Adam Camras, co-founder and CEO of LAWgical which operates ServeNow. Adam provides tips for locating a reputable process server, red flags paralegals should look for, and the questions they should ask of a process server before making a hiring decision.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors