In this special edition of the Legal ToolKit , we explore security compliance issues from The Massachusetts Information Security Summit (MassISS) with co-hosts, Jared Correia, Law Practice Management Advisor with Mass. LOMAP and Ray Catuogno, Founder & CEO of Catuogno Court Reporting and Sten-Tel Transcription . Special guests are Diane Lawton, General Counsel of the Commonwealth’s Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation (OCABR) and Chris Squier, renowned speaker on national security issues from New Technology Systems, to discuss security compliance issues, including the hacker mindset and the best methods for protecting information on PDAs and smartphones.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors