A recent Supreme Court ruling in favor of internet-auction-giant, eBay, has brought Patent Law to the forefront of the Legal World. This case and other patent cases, such as the Blackberry lawsuit, are causing quite a stir in much of the corporate and consumer world. Join co-hosts and Law.com bloggers, Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi as they turn to our experts to look inside these cases and discuss patent law. Craig and Bob welcome Attorney Rachel Krevans, partner and patent attorney at the law firm of Morrison and Foerster in San Francisco and Attorney Dennis Crouch, patent attorney at the law firm of McDonnell Boehnen Hulbert & Berghoff in Chicago and blogger for Patently-O. Don’t miss it!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors