With a legal community today that is embracing technology and new media that we’re all too familiar with here at Legal Talk Network, our friends and colleagues in print media are turning to new media to expand and reach a growing audience. Co-Hosts J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome the ABA Journal’s editor, Edward A. Adams, and Rachael M. Zahorsky, legal affairs writer for the ABA Journal, to give you an inside look at the ABA Journal’s latest venture, The Legal Rebels Project. They will explore the transition to new media, how lawyers and law firms are reinventing themselves in the current economy and take a look at life on the road on the Legal Rebels Tour ’09.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors