2010 marks the first year for the University of Massachusetts School of Law – Dartmouth, the state’s first public law school. Attorneys and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Dean Robert V. Ward, Jr., to talk about the new UMass Law school. They discuss the rise in applications in a down economy, the incoming class and faculty, accreditation and the opportunities available for students after they leave law school.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors