In this BU Law podcast, host David Yas, a BU Law alum, former publisher of Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly and a V.P. at Bernstein Global Wealth, welcomes David H. Webber, associate professor of law at BU Law, to talk about his interesting research in the area of shareholder activism and his paper “The Plight of the Individual Investor in Securities Class Actions,“ which will soon be published in the Northwestern University Law Review. Together they look at the forces that are driving shareholder activism, the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act, corporate governance reform and how to remedy conflicts between institutional and individual investors in class actions.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors