Two important Supreme Court rulings in patent cases this week KSR International Vs. Teleflex Inc., and Microsoft vs. AT&T. On Lawyer 2 Lawyer, we discuss the decisions and talk to the experts about what this holds for the future of patent law. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome guests, Matthew I. Kreeger , a litigator in the San Francisco office of Morrison & Foerster, J. Matthew Buchanan from the firm, Dunlop, Codding and Rogers P.C in Oklahoma and Professor Joshua D. Sarnoff, Assistant Director of the Glushko-Samuelson Intellectual Property Law Clinic, to discuss the Supreme Court’s decisions on these patent law cases. Don’t miss it!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors