On April 16, 2007, the tragedy at Virginia Tech rattled the world. On Lawyer 2 Lawyer, we will turn to the experts and discuss the issue of legal liability and the Virginia Tech shootings. Should University officials have done more to prevent the gunman? Does a recent Virginia Law prevent Universities from throwing out a student with suicidal tendencies? Join co-hosts and Law.com bloggers Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams as they get insight from our guests, Professor Anthony Sebok, Centennial Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Research at the Brooklyn School of Law and Attorney Robert B. Smith from the firm Nelson, Kinder, Mosseau, & Saturley. Don’t miss it!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors