In part one of this two-part series on IOLTA Accounting on the Legal ToolKit, brought to you by Catuogno Court Reporting, host Jared Correia, Law Practice Management Advisor with Mass. LOMAP, explored IOLTA accounting and its purposes. In part two, Jared welcomes Beverly Michaelis, Practice Management Advisor with the Professional Liability Fund of the Oregon State Bar and Lindsay Vosburgh, Financial Investigator at the Massachusetts Office of Bar Counsel, to talk about the latest in trust accounting software and to offer tips on trust accounting software for lawyers and firms.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors