Usually a law firm will hand off documents to a process server who will then take care of service. Locating a process server who will do this promptly and ethically is very important. On this edition of The Paralegal Voice, co-host Vicki Voisin joins Adam Camras, co-founder and CEO of LAWgical which operates ServeNow. Adam provides tips for locating a reputable process server, red flags paralegals should look for, and the questions they should ask of a process server before making a hiring decision.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors