What is the status of the patent misuse defense after the en banc decision of the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit in Princo Corp. v. Int’l Trade Comm’n? On this edition of IP Counsel, host Attorney Peter Lando, partner at the firm of Lando & Anastasi, LLP, welcomes Dmitry Milikovsky, Senior Intellectual Property Rights Counsel at Qualcomm Technology Licensing, Qualcomm Incorporated, to discuss the evolution of the patent misuse doctrine, the recent Princo decision and its procedural history, as well as the relevance of the doctrine and the Princo decision to technology transfer agreements and related collaborations.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors