Some law enforcement agencies, like the Los Angeles Police Department, are turning to crime prediction software to aid in decreasing the rising crime rate, better known as predictive policing. Weighing the advantages of these programs to reduce crime raises questions about racial profiling within specific neighborhoods and our civil liberties. Lawyer2Lawyer hosts Bob Ambrogi and Craig Williams join Dr. Jeff Brantingham, co-founder of the company, PredPol and Professor Andrew G. Ferguson from the University of the District of Columbia David A. Clarke School of Law, as they look at the legal issues surrounding predictive policing.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors