While Bernie Madoff awaits sentencing for the largest Ponzi scheme in U.S. history, hear from one of his victims – Lawrence R. Velvel, Dean of the Massachusetts School of Law. Join Lawyer2Lawyer co-host, J. Craig Williams as Dean Velvel tells his story and how he is turning his experience into activism, along with special guest, Attorney Ross B. Intelisano, partner of the law firm Rich & Intelisano LLP, who represents other Madoff victims. They will take a look at the fate of the victims and who else could be involved.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors