The newest, the latest, the greatest. Yesterday’s new technology is today’s old news. And we are already transfixed by next month’s technology, let alone what we are hearing is in the works for 2012. Does our obsession with what’s new have negative consequences? In this episode, Dennis Kennedy and Tom Mighell discuss our seeming obsession with new technology, dealing with the pace of rapid technology change, and realistic strategies for dealing with new technologies. After you listen, be sure to check out Tom & Dennis’ co-blog and book by the same name, The Lawyers Guide to Collaboration Tools and Technologies.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors