Coast to Coast, hosted by Law.com bloggers, Robert Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams discuss the arguments before the Supreme Court in Ayotte v. Planned Parenthood with high stakes for the abortion issue. Special guests are Professor Neil S. Siegel from Duke Law, who recently completed a clerkship with Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Mathew D. Staver, President and General Counsel of Liberty Counsel, which cooperates and coordinates its efforts with other religious liberty, pro-life and pro-family organizations.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors