Just recently 15-year old student Phoebe Prince from South Hadley, Massachusetts took her own life after she was being constantly “cyberbullied” by a group of students at her school. Phoebe’s story is one of many that has left communities reeling, schools in the hot seat and parents enraged by the lack of protection of their children and a lack of discipline against the perpetrators. Co-hosts and attorneys J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome David T. Tirella, partner at the firm Eaton, Powell & Tirella and Debra Johnston, founder of Students For Safer Schools and mother of Jeffrey Johnston, a victim of cyberbullying, to discuss the latest in cyberbulling prevention, legislation against cyberbullying and what to do if your child becomes a victim.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors