In the recent case, Philip Morris USA v. Williams, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the corporate giant in a punitive damage suit. On Lawyer 2 Lawyer, we will discuss the power of the tobacco industry and big business, the Supreme Court justices and this controversial ruling. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi turn to the experts, Michael Gerhardt, professor of law at UNC School of Law, J. David Prince, professor of law at the William Mitchell College of Law and Mark Gottlieb, Executive Director of the Public Health Advocacy Institute at Northeastern University School of Law in Boston, to discuss this ruling. Don’t miss it!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors