Recently the world of sports has been plagued by scandal—from a controversial polyurethane swimsuit used in swimming to steroids putting a cloud over major league baseball. Co-hosts and attorneys Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams welcome Professor Matt Mitten, the Director of the National Sports Law Institute at Marquette University Law School and Attorney John P. Collins from the firm Collins & Collins, to take a look at the impact of these controversies and regulations in sports today.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors