The economic downturn has taken its toll on law firms, especially lawyers. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Attorney Skip Simpson from the Law Offices of Skip Simpson to explore the rash of suicides hitting the legal community and what law firms need to do to prevent them. Later in the program, Bob and Craig welcome Peter Zeughauser from the Zeughauser Group to take a look at the long-term changes in law practice caused by the recession.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors