In October of 2008, the husband of a woman named Genevieve Lupp was awarded over $1.2 million by a jury after a Harrisburg, Pennsylvania radiology group failed to timely diagnose and treat her for breast cancer, which ultimately resulted in her untimely death. Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host, Bill Wakelee, Settlement Annuity Specialist in the Philadelphia office, welcome Attorney Peter M. Villari, Partner at the firm, Villari, Brandes & Kline, P.C. and the plaintiff lawyer who pursued this case to a judgment, to discuss the case and breast cancer litigation. They will take a look at this case, focus on the verdict and discuss the importance of timely diagnosis and treatments of breast cancer.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors