Should lawyers blog about specifics in their cases? The Virginia State Bar Association has sanctioned Attorney Horace Hunter for blogging about a case and he’s appealing based on First Amendment rights. A Virgina Lawyers Weekly article and a Washington Post article brought attention to this story which has wide impact in the legal blogosphere. Lawyer2Lawyer co-host and attorney, Bob Ambrogi welcomes Kevin O’Keefe, CEO and Publisher of LexBlog, Eric E. Johnson from The University of North Dakota School of Law and Peter Vieth, Legal Editor for Virginia Lawyers Weekly, to talk about this controversial case, lawyers blogging and their First Amendment rights.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors