Coast to Coast, hosted by Attorneys and Law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, looks at how DNA is being used in many cases to prove previously convicted people innocent of crimes for which many have served decades in jail. You’ll hear about the Innocence Project, a non-profit legal clinic founded by Barry Scheck, of O.J. Simpson trial fame and his partner, Peter Neufeld, which has freed 172 wrongly convicted men and women. Joining us is Attorney Robert N. Feldman, partner at the Boston firm, Birnbaum & Godkin, LLP, and one of the founders of the New England Innocence Project. Is there a downside? Also joining us is Attorney Josh Marquis, District Attorney of Clatsop County in Oregon and Vice President of the National District Attorneys Association as well as a frequest guest on national radio and TV discussing criminal justice. Its a discussion you won’t want to miss!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors