Former presidential candidate John Edwards was recently indicted by a federal grand jury for conspiracy, allegedly accepting campaign contributions to cover-up the extramarital affair with his former aide, Rielle Hunter. Did John Edwards violate federal election law? Or is this a campaign ethics violation? Attorneys and co-host J. Craig Williams welcome Peter J. Henning, Professor at Wayne State University Law School and Professor Richard L. Hasen, a nationally-recognized expert in election law and campaign finance regulation from the University of California, Irvine School of Law, to discuss the charges and how the prosecution and defense will handle this controversial legal case.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors