This month, former Nebraska quarterback Sam Keller filed a lawsuit against EA Sports and its partner, the NCAA, claiming they illegally used the likenesses of college athletes in video games without sharing profits with players. Bob Ambrogi welcomes Peter Goplerud, Dean and Professor of Law at Florida Coastal School of Law and Clay Travis, attorney, former editor at Deadspin.com and writer for FanHouse.com, to discuss the legal issues behind this lawsuit and how athletes can legally protect their image.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors