The term, “Made in China” has come under a lot of scrutiny as of late. The latest worldwide toy recall has created huge image problems for Chinese-manufactured goods. Today on Lawyer 2 Lawyer, we will discuss the toy recall, the effect of the recall on the global economy and the fate of global outsourcing. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi welcome Professor Peter Dean, from Hong Kong Polytechnic University School of Design and a former US toy industry executive and Arthur Kroeber, managing director and head of research at Dragonomics out of Beijing, to discuss this hot topic.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors