According to the Bureau of Justice statistics, 90% of all medical malpractice lawsuits are brought by patients who have suffered permanent injury, or by those representing someone who have died as a result of malpractice. On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes Debra Price, an R.N and a medical risk management expert in Lincoln, Nebraska, to get an inside look into the world of medical risk management. Larry and Deb discuss the lack of documentation in patient care at hospitals and nursing homes, how the electronic world is impacting risk management and the importance of educating health care providers to prevent missteps in documentation.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors