Forensic economics is used to determine pecuniary awards in a lawsuit, commonly used in plaintiff cases. In part one of this two part-series, Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen welcomes John E. Scarbrough, Ph.D., President of Litigation Analytics Inc., with over 25 years experience analyzing economic loss in cases involving personal injury and wrongful death. They will contrast the principles of mainstream economics with the myths often perpetrated in the courtroom. And hear about the important calculations of a life care plan and human capital in the analysis of the plaintiff’s case in this podcast series.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors