Catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases, construction negligence and medical malpractice are some key areas where litigation is intended to assign accountability for wrongdoing or negligence. But there are also times when those boundaries are stretched. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host, Donald J. Engels, an Associate for Ringler Associates, out of the Chicago office, as they turn to Attorney Paul P. Wolf, founding partner at the firm, Mitchell, Hoffman & Wolf in Chicago, a plaintiff attorney who also has been a defense attorney. Get an important viewpoint from both sides of the fence to discuss legal accountability.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors