Freezing salaries and even layoffs are a couple ways firms are dealing with their present economic situation, while law students look ahead to a potentially grim future. Join Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J . Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi ,as they welcome William D. Henderson, Associate Professor of Law at Indiana University Maurer School of Law and Attorney Paul J. Semenza, a Trial Attorney, formerly with the Law Office of Arthur E. Levine, to discuss life after lawyering. They will hear a real life story from a trial attorney who has experienced the ups and downs after a layoff and look at the present economy and its impact on law firms, large & small.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors