A spotlight report on four successful paralegals from across the country who LOVE their jobs. The Paralegal Voice, co-hosts Lynne DeVenny and Vicki Voisin welcome Brian Haberly, Corporate and Securities Paralegal with Clearwire Corporation; Patricia F. Clapper ACP, NCCP, a paralegal from the firm, Levine & Stewart; Ruth Conley, a litigation paralegal at Andrews Kurth LLP; and Carl H. Morrison, II, AACP, a paralegal at Rhodes, Hieronymus, Jones, Tucker & Gable, PLLC. They share their diverse backgrounds, discuss career highlights, and offer ways to stay relevant and enjoy long careers in the paralegal profession.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors