There are many cases on the U.S. Supreme Court docket to watch, from the highly publicized Fourth Amendment GPS tracking case in United States v. Jones, to indecency in FCC v. Fox Television, to a prisoner strip search case, Florence v. Board of Freeholders. Lawyer2Lawyer co-hosts and attorneys, Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams join Attorney Amy Howe, editor of SCOTUSblog.com and Wilson R. Huhn , a C. Blake McDowell, Jr., Professor and a Constitutional Law Research Fellow at The University of Akron School of Law, to spotlight the biggest cases of the upcoming term, the Justices and which cases will get the most attention.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors